Everyone loves the grab and go convenience of sliders. Here’s a smoked pork tenderloin slider recipe and video from the team at Masterbuilt Smokers that will help you make your next party a sure hit.
Smoked Pork Tenderloin Sliders Recipe
- 1 Pork Tenderloin (1.5-2 lbs.)
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Garlic salt
- 1 pack of Slider Buns
- Cole Slaw
- Hamburger Dill Pickles
- Heavy-duty Aluminum Foil
- Suggested Wood Chips: Hickory
- Preheat smoker to 225°F and add wood chips.
- Season both sides of tenderloin with sea salt, black pepper, and garlic salt to taste. Smoke unwrapped for 1.5 hours, or until internal temp reaches 150°F.
- Remove from smoker and wrap with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place back into smoker for an additional 30 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 165°F.
- When tenderloin is finished cooking, remove from smoker and slice into 1/4″ to 3/8″ medallions.
- Place a medallion onto a slider bun and top with cole slaw and a pickle. Serve and enjoy!
You can view the full recipe by the Masterbuilt team here.